October 13, 2005

Man With Friend With Cancer 'Going Through A Rough Time'

One word: HILARIOUS!

Sennis added: "The hardest part was talking to Ben's girlfriend. I never liked her, but because of Ben, I had to go through these awkward conversations. 'How many more chemo sessions does Ben have?' 'Is Ben keeping down his food?' It was really hard."

Sennis said his struggle has made him reconsider his relationship with God.

"I wonder why God would do this to me," Sennis said. "It's like God is punishing me for something by giving cancer to a friend of mine."

Due to the adversity he has faced, Sennis said he has had to take special care of himself.

"I don't consider giving up an option," Sennis said. "So, for the past two months, twice a week, I've been treating myself to a massage. It's expensive, but it's the least I can do for myself as I go through this really tough time."

Added Sennis: "I'm not going to let Ben's cancer beat me."

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41449

No comments: